Why Onlinejobs.ph Is A Good Marketplace
Wouldn’t be nice to work at your home and work anytime of the day instead of working 8 to 9 hours a day at an office where you need to commute 3 to 4 hours traffic before you arrive? There are websites specifically made to help employees find work and help business owners find employees. One of these websites is Onlinejobs.ph. This website has a double purpose: The first is to help Filipinos find work, and the second purpose is to help employers find quality employees at an effective cost.
How to find a job:
Registration – Onlinejobs.ph allows users to log in for free and apply to every posted job they are suited.
(1) All job seekers’ profile will contain basic information, education attainment, desired salary and all of your skills.
(2) You can also take examinations to earn points that will show your capabilities on different skills, this will also be seen on your profile that will make you more hireable.
(3) After completing your profile, you can now start browsing job ads.
Application – Users can browse jobs using their search tool where jobs are already sorted.
(1) Type a keyword and there will be jobs relevant to the keyword
(2) Choose from any categories where jobs are sorted according to fields
(3) You can also choose what type of employment you are looking for – Full time, Part time and Freelance
Payment – On every job posted, salaries are already included.
(1) The amount of your salary will depend on your type of employment
(2) Unlike other websites like Upwork, with Onlinejobs.ph there are different ways your employer can send your salary. It could be on Paypal.com, Payments.ph, emoneygram.com, moneybookers.com and
(3) The amount of your salary will be as it is. Onlinejobs.ph will not deduct any fees on it, unlike with Upwork where they deduct employees on every transaction they make with their employers. You better make sure that all you are getting what you work for.
(4) Your salary will be sent to you either weekly, twice a month or monthly depending on what you and your employer agreed to.
How to hire someone:
Registration and Subscription – Same as job seekers, you will fill up forms including basic information like your name or your company. Onlinejobs.ph subscription is sorted with 4 categories.
(1) FREE – of job posting, you can view your worker’s profile, use of time proof to monitor them while they’re working and you can bookmark workers. With this subscription, you don’t need a credit card to register.
(2) PRO MONTHLY – Included in this subscription are all the features on the FREE subscription with added features like the ability to contract the workers, read the worker’s reviews and mark the workers as hired. This costs $49 a month, and you can cancel as soon as you hire someone
(3) PRO QUARTERLY – Included features are same as PRO MONTHLY but this is good for three months. Mostly used to save money.
(4) PER YEARLY – Included features are same as PRO MONTHLY and PRO QUARTERLY but you can use all of these for one year which will only cost you $499
Finding your employee
(1) You can post your job advertisement where job seekers can browse it and apply for it.
(2) You can filter all Onlinejobs.ph job seekers by their criteria in case you are looking someone with special skill/s.
(3) Employers can also leave all the hiring work to Onlinejobs.ph if you are too busy. They can search for a candidate suited to what you are looking for and will undergo verification so you can have the best worker. This service will cost you a recruitment fee.
(4) You can also choose workers from “The Vetted Workers” These workers are highly recommended by their previous employers, and from their recruiting efforts.
(1) On your job advertisement, you can choose to have job seekers, email their resume or apply directly using Onlinejobs.ph
(2) Interview them with your own convenience. Skype is the most used communication for interviews.
(3) You can use Timeproof to monitor your worker. This is a very helpful tool especially if you are paying your worker per hour.
I hired my social media manager and blogger from OnlineJobs.ph and prefer it over Upwork and Freelancer.org. The main reason is that Upwork and Freelancer take a percent cut throughout the duration of the contract. While with OnlineJobs.PH, I just have to sign up as a PRO Member for a month then once I find my employee can pay them directly with Paypal. I cancel my PRO membership until the next time I need an employee.
If you want to find your next employee through Onlinejobs.ph just click the image below.